Marc Pazo Señoráns (0,50 L)
DEVELOPMENT: This liquor is prepared with skin albariño after being pressed. The distilling process is traditional and directly over the fire, It has double distilled ensuring greater flavor. It is kept in stainless steel tanks 2000 liters.
Tasting notes: PAZO SEÑORÁNS ORUJO (0,50 L)
- View: Aspecto cristalino, brillante y con indicación de glicerina. Se pueden apreciar destellos como diamantes.
- Nose: Aromas de gran intensidad de forma compleja, van desde cítricos hasta aromas florales pasando por aromas dulces como a pétalos de rosas.
- Mouth: Muy limpio, sincero, notas varietales de albariño. Ataque sedoso y tacto de gran volumen.
Winery in Meis (Pontevedra), in the Salnés Valley belonging to the Designation of Origin Rías Baixas.
His story begins in the year 1989 when Marisol Bueno and her husband Javier Mareque buy the “Pazo” (typical construction Galicia) which gives its name to the winery and the brand of wines marketed.
The vineyard is, In its whole, Albariño landrace. It is characterized by the use of vine as conductive system and also for being located at different locations, but all within a 10 km, near the sea.
The terrain is uneven, although special: This is especially floors “xabre”, resulting from the granitic decomposition and high drainage.
Vintage is all manually, with selection of grapes in the vineyard. Transport is immediate and winery in small boxes perforated plastic, so the grapes reach full and optimal conditions for winemaking.
We developed the following brands of wine and spirits:
– MANOR SEÑORANS
– PALACE COLLECTION SEÑORANS
– MANOR SEÑORANS ADD SELECTION
– HERB SPIRITS
|A rating of the vintage||
|Temperature of service|
|Per unit or Box 6|