Red wine Casa Maguila – Angelitos Negros 2016
Angelitos Negros it is a red wine with D. O. Toro, elaborated with grape variety 100% Tinta de Toro (Tempranillo), from vineyards of between 20 and 40 years planted in sandy soils with high percentage of limestone and cultured on glass in the traditional way.
The grapes to get the wine Angelitos Negros, are selected at harvest and in the cellar, by performing an exhaustive selection of the grapes, by choosing only the ones which reach their optimum point of ripeness and healthiness. The grapes for the wine Angelitos negros are encubadas and fermented in whole grains. Carbonic maceration a day and a half, pressing and barreling to perform the malolactic fermentation in concrete tanks. Later Angelitos Negros performs an aging process of 6 months in barrels of second year 50% French oak and 50% american oak.
Tasting notes: THE CASA MAGUILA – ANGELITOS NEGROS TINTO 2016
- View: Attractive cherry red color with violet tones.
- Nose: Intense fruity aromas (must, strawberry and blueberry) with shades of blue flowers (violet). Marked wooden background very well integrated without this overlap is never on the fruit
- Mouth: Balanced, fresh, tasty, long, and with a final mouth full of aromatic sensations.
It is known that the final expression of a wine in the glass, is the result, both of the conditions of cultivation of the VID, as of the techniques used to transform the fruit of it in WINE.
But for The Casa Maguila, what really makes a vineyard veteran to have their own password unique and exceptional, is due to the ability of these, to transmit to the wine, the effects of customs, traditions and personality of each one of the men that have shared with them, your LIFE.
For this reason, in Maguila, the fact of follow, try, harvest and vinify individually and separately each one of our vineyards, we like to call it “Wine by the vines”.
What should you serve a “WINE VINEYARD” according to The Casa Maguila?
- BE A TRUE REFLECTION OF THE VINTAGE.
- BE A TRUE REFLECTION OF THE LAND FROM WHICH YOU CAME AND THE CARE SHOWN TO KEEP IT UNCHANGED.
- BE A FAITHFUL REFLECTION OF THE AGE AND ORIGIN OF EACH VINEYARD.
And above all... BE the fruit of a deep and rational RESPECT for THE TRADITIONAL TECHNIQUES EMPLOYED IN THE CARE AND VINIFICATION OF EACH OF THESE VINEYARDS IN ATTENTION TO ITS HISTORY.
|A rating of the vintage||
|Temperature of service|
|Per unit or Box 6|