Red wine Casa Maguila – Cachito Mío 2014
Cachito mío is the name of a well-known bolero, is presented to the public with a striking and bold exterior presentation, it has been conceived as a wine of bold spirit and innovative within the D. O. Toro.
Faithful representative of the character of your wine cellar, it is striking for its style, that expresses all the power and fruit of the grape Tinta de Toro, at the same time that it is very pleasant to drink, with an easy and at the same time complex step of mouth. .
Selection of bunches in the vineyard and in the winery, from old vineyards. Kernels of the harvest, with total elimination of scratches and other foreign elements. Vatting and fermentation with whole grains at a controlled temperature, finishing off with your drained and pressed at low pressure. Moderate stabilization and bottling.
Tasting notes: THE CASA MAGUILA – CACHITO MIO TINTO 2014
- View: Attractive cherry red color with violet tones.
- Nose: Intensos y persistentes aromas frutales: must, strawberry, arándanos y plátano, with shades of blue flowers: violet.
- Mouth: Balanced, fresh, tasty, surrounding, long, and with a final mouth full of aromatic sensations.
It is known that the final expression of a wine in the glass, is the result, both of the conditions of cultivation of the VID, as of the techniques used to transform the fruit of it in WINE.
But for The Casa Maguila, what really makes a vineyard veteran to have their own password unique and exceptional, is due to the ability of these, to transmit to the wine, the effects of customs, traditions and personality of each one of the men that have shared with them, your LIFE.
For this reason, in Maguila, the fact of follow, try, harvest and vinify individually and separately each one of our vineyards, we like to call it “Wine by the vines”.
What should you serve a “WINE VINEYARD” according to The Casa Maguila?
- BE A TRUE REFLECTION OF THE VINTAGE.
- BE A TRUE REFLECTION OF THE LAND FROM WHICH YOU CAME AND THE CARE SHOWN TO KEEP IT UNCHANGED.
- BE A FAITHFUL REFLECTION OF THE AGE AND ORIGIN OF EACH VINEYARD.
And above all... BE the fruit of a deep and rational RESPECT for THE TRADITIONAL TECHNIQUES EMPLOYED IN THE CARE AND VINIFICATION OF EACH OF THESE VINEYARDS IN ATTENTION TO ITS HISTORY.
|A rating of the vintage||
|Temperature of service|
|Per unit or Box 6|