Red wine Casa Maguila – Perhaps 2011
The Casa Maguila It has the habit of baptizing their wines with names boleros. This is particularly inspired by the famous song by Cuban artist Osvaldo Farrés “Perhaps, maybe, maybe”. We have a wine balsamic on the nose and mouth, with aromas of ripe fruit and a balanced taste, tasty and long.
Tasting notes: THE CASA MAGUILA – QUIZÁS TINTO 2011
- View: Rojo cereza con bordes granates.
- Nose: Aroma fruta madura, hierbas silvestres, terroso, spicy, balsamic.
- Mouth: Balanced, tasty, largo y balsámico.
It is known that the final expression of a wine in the glass, is the result, both of the conditions of cultivation of the VID, as of the techniques used to transform the fruit of it in WINE.
But for The Casa Maguila, what really makes a vineyard veteran to have their own password unique and exceptional, is due to the ability of these, to transmit to the wine, the effects of customs, traditions and personality of each one of the men that have shared with them, your LIFE.
For this reason, in Maguila, the fact of follow, try, harvest and vinify individually and separately each one of our vineyards, we like to call it “Wine by the vines”.
What should you serve a “WINE VINEYARD” according to The Casa Maguila?
- BE A TRUE REFLECTION OF THE VINTAGE.
- BE A TRUE REFLECTION OF THE LAND FROM WHICH YOU CAME AND THE CARE SHOWN TO KEEP IT UNCHANGED.
- BE A FAITHFUL REFLECTION OF THE AGE AND ORIGIN OF EACH VINEYARD.
And above all... BE the fruit of a deep and rational RESPECT for THE TRADITIONAL TECHNIQUES EMPLOYED IN THE CARE AND VINIFICATION OF EACH OF THESE VINEYARDS IN ATTENTION TO ITS HISTORY.
|A rating of the vintage||
|Temperature of service|
|Per unit or Box 6|