Palace Villarei ( 2018 )
Made with grapes 100% Albariño wineries located in San Martin de Meis, in Salnes Valley, heart of the D.O. Rias Baixas. Founded in 1993, Pazo of Villarei excellent varietal wines are made following a careful process and winning numerous awards.
natural fermentation-length stainless steel tanks at very low temperatures to preserve all the aromatic potential of the variety.
Available in single bottles or box 6 units with free shipping
- MUNDUS VINI INTERNATIONAL COMPETITION 2019
Palace Villarei 2018
- Bacchus 2019
Great Bacchus of Gold
Palace Villarei 2018
- Bacchus 2018
Palace Villarei 2017
- Challenge International du Vin in Burdeos 2014 : Gold Medal
- Concours Mondial de Bruxelles 2014: Silver Medal
- International Wine Challenge de Londres 2014: Bronze Medal
- Decanter World Wine awards 2014
Available in bottles loose or in box 6 units with free shipping
10 in stock
- Straw yellow with greenish reflections, clean, bright, abundant tear.
- Aromas of remarkable intensity, tropical aromas (pineapple), apricot, herbaceous, and light notes of white flowers.
- Oily, good structure, very fresh, sensations of stone fruit and tropical, fresh citrus notes and herbaceous, slight lingering bitterness and a well integrated acidity.
Bodegas Pazo de Villarei
In the Valle del Salnés, in the heart of Do Kyung-soo. Rias Baixas, vineyards extend Manor of Villarei.
The total area of vines is 42 hectares below 20 years and divided into several installments, located between the Arousa and Pontevedra, on the banks of the Umia, for better ripening. The vines are located at altitudes between 100 and 300 m. above sea level. Temperate and humid climate, it deep and sandy soils few create the ideal micro climate.
Soft throughout the year, but especially in summer. The mild summer temperatures make the grapes ripen slowly, retaining all its varietal aromas and an important acidity, necessary for the production of fresh and fruity wines.
The banks of the Umia offer a shallow, sandy bottom, plus a temperate and humid Atlantic climate, both very conducive to maturation Albariño with their variety wines are produced.
|D. O Sub Area|
|Temperature of service|
|Per unit or Box 6|