Tasting notes: MANOR Señorans ADD SELECTION 2010 BLANCO
- View: Straw yellow, live, bright. High intensity, very significant.
- Nose: A profusion of tertiary aromas of aging and mineral memories.
- Mouth: High volume and body. Ampuloso. Leaves a long impression from start to finish.
Winery in Meis (Pontevedra), in the Salnés Valley belonging to the Designation of Origin Rías Baixas.
His story begins in the year 1989 when Marisol Bueno and her husband Javier Mareque buy the “Pazo” (typical construction Galicia) which gives its name to the winery and the brand of wines marketed.
The vineyard is, In its whole, Albariño landrace. It is characterized by the use of vine as conductive system and also for being located at different locations, but all within a 10 km, near the sea.
The terrain is uneven, although special: This is especially floors “xabre”, resulting from the granitic decomposition and high drainage.
Vintage is all manually, with selection of grapes in the vineyard. Transport is immediate and winery in small boxes perforated plastic, so the grapes reach full and optimal conditions for winemaking.
We developed the following brands of wine and spirits:
– MANOR SEÑORANS
– PALACE COLLECTION SEÑORANS
– MANOR SEÑORANS ADD SELECTION
– HERB SPIRITS