White wine Flore de Carme Albariño 2013
Preparation with a unique, Frore de Carme it is one of the albariños more exceptional. Its creator, Eladio Piñeiro, only produces this wine in the vintages that he considers. The wine is dense and full-bodied, with a good balance of fruit and alcohol, glyceric and with many nuances. All this supported by a great freshness and minerality. Their vines have an average age of more than 25 years old, bringing more of the five transition to biodynamics.
The external image of Frore de Carme is as neat as its contents, highlighting the following aspects:
• Label thermo-sensitive, that lets you know the optimal temperature of consumption.
• Glass stopper airtight, tested in the united States and on the Rhine, that allows corkage manual. The system favors the evolution of wine, prevents oxidation and maintains the spectrum of floral and fruity Albariño, avoiding defects of cork and conjuring the contamination by TCA or anisoles.
• Design of the bottle, which represents an amphora modern glass top quality.
• Iconography, logos and bottle designed by Eladio Piñeiro and made by the artist Jaime Asensi.
Awards 93 points guide Peñín
Tasting notes: ADEGA FAMILIAR ELADIO PIÑEIRO – FLORE DE CARME ALBARIÑO 2013
- View: straw-yellow, greenish glints, clean and bright.
- Nose: nose very intense, aromas penetrating and complex, floral notes (white flowers and honeysuckle), balsamic (eucalyptus), mentoladas and white fruits (apple, money, paraguayan), a background citrus notes (lemon peel).
- Mouth: clean, glyceric, with a body and a balanced acidity, memories balsamic, fruit trees and citrus, a long aftertaste and very persistent.
Eladio Piñeiro founded in 1983 Bodegas Mar de Frades after several years making wine Albariño, before it was granted the Denomination of origin Rías Baixas. Never wanted a wine cellar of big dimensions, but always obsessed by a wine staff, and thus was born a special production from grape must tear which was presented in partnership with the harvest of the 91 and a dress only (GLASS bottle BLUE custom), that was a revolution in terms of external image of a high quality wine.
Later added on its label, a hidden message to the consumer, which was to appear a galleon when the wine was to the optimal temperature for consumption. Also got to position a liqueur pomace exclusive and the rest of the range in a bottle in the form of still traditional.
This gives an idea of the exclusivity of the consumers to whom it is directed, for they tried to make elaborations very special based on the roots of this land of the Salnés, removing that is exceptional in the variety Albariño both in the wine as in the distillation of their skins.
In January of the year 2003, because of a serious health condition of your partner, decides to address any of the offers that each year received, given that your brand in all the market studies came out as more capacity growth among other features, because it was reluctant to produce more with the risk of not maintaining the level of quality and rigor that had been imposed. Given the family situation and to have guarantees of face, he decides to sell exclusively their brand “Mar de Frades”, the patent of the blue bottle and the Still, by signing a covenant of non-competition during 3 years and renting the warehouse during that period, but of course, the return was announced.
Motivated by this event family-and after its happy outcome back to confirm what really excites and keeps you full of life and almost take it by force, but finally the fate wanted that had the possibility of doing so and, in addition, with time to think and decide what more could satisfy you contribute to the world of wine without taking into account what is sold in a market saturated with supply.
Therefore, the family, has decided to produce wine and pomace away from the usual circuit of sale creating a new category (Wines from Private Collection), to do so sets in motion ATENEO-PRIVATE COLLECTION for channel exclusively with the entire range of production – Wines with Soul in the Portuguese Alentejo and Albariño wine and pomace on his land, the Rías Baixas, so you will have absolute freedom to create and develop small amounts that they can collect exclusively the partners and make it known to wine lovers that seek to reward.
|A rating of the vintage||
|Temperature of service|
|Per unit or Box 6|